The Selection Committee is looking for Florida based companies with the following criteria:
- Mid-to-Later Stage companies with revenues of 3 million and up.
- Preference is given to technology enabled companies, however, the Selection Committee will consider all industries.
- Later Stage companies that have management teams with domain expertise and/or have raised institutional capital will receive consideration.
There is also consideration for Life Science companies with minimal revenue requirement.
Florida- based companies will receive priority treatment, but we welcome and expect to accept non-Florida based applicants.
Companies must execute a standard Commitment of Participation & Consent/Release Form.
- If companies have presented in the last two years, they are generally ineligible to present, unless there has been dramatic change in their growth trajectory or business model.
- The Forum is looking for diversification of industry, geography and stage.
- The Forum is accepting companies to present from outside the State of Florida (on a limited basis).