$10,000 in prize money provided by Space Florida to the selected
winner of the statewide collegiate start-competition!
CALLING ALL UNIVERSITIES!
On October 14-15, 2020, the Florida Venture Education Foundation, will host the virtual 10th Annual Statewide Collegiate Startup Competition* to coincide with the 13th Annual Early Stage Capital Conference, which will also be hosted virtually. Previous early stage companies have secured over $180M in funding!
The Florida Venture Forum is now calling on universities throughout the state of Florida to bring their selected candidate to compete before a panel of judges and be this year’s winner!
University competitors will be required to fill out an online Executive Summary form which will be available to all registered viewers. Additionally, pre-recorded presentation format details will be communicated to the participating universities and their selected competitors.
To date, university competitors have raised over $20M in funding. Looking forward to hearing from the “best of the best” representing Florida’s finest universities! Contact Pat Schneider, for more details email@example.com or 813 335 8116.
PREVIOUS “BEST OF THE BEST” UNIVERSITY PARTIPANTS:
*$750 Entry fee requested and includes the following benefits:
- Registration for up to 10 viewers
- Competitor gets to pitch in front of a virtual audience of active angel investors in an experiential learning environment
- Participating universities will be marketed throughout the virtual conference and on all digital marketing materials
- All university viewers can attend breakouts, keynote, and all programing associated with the early stage capital conference
- Potential for participation in the 1:1 investor/presenter meetings