Please join Nelson Mullins attorneys for Part 3 of the “Navigating the Legal, Economic and Business Challenges of the Coronavirus Pandemic” Webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 from 1:30-2:30 PM EDT.RSVP & Stay Informed!
Topics to be presented:Opportunities Under the CARES Act for Employers, Including Those inthe Hospitality IndustryPresented by Ann Murray and Suhail Seth, moderated by Bret Cohen
- Retention Payroll Tax Credits, Delayed Payroll Taxes
- Special Loan Eligibility Rules for Employers in Accommodations and Food & Beverage Industry
- ESOP-owned business relief
SBA ConsiderationsPresented by Jon Talcott and Peter Strand
- The CARES Act and Small Business (500 or fewer employees): The Paycheck Protection Program (Loans and Loan forgiveness); The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (Loans and Emergency Advances); and The SBA Loan Relief Program (Subsidies and Delays on Existing Loans).
- The CARES Act and Mid -Size Business (500 to 10,000 employees): the Treasury Departments Direct Lending Program (Credit Facilities on Good Terms).
- What are these programs? Who is eligible? What are their terms?