The safety and health of our guests and staff is our top priority and we are implementing several safety and cleanliness protocols to ensure all attendees experience a safe and enjoyable event.
We encourage all conference attendees to be fully vaccinated.
We ask all attendees to be aware of and to consider abiding by the following safety protocols:
1. If you are not vaccinated, consider obtaining a negative Covid test (within 72 hours prior to the conference).
2. Consider the consequences of attending the conference if:
a. you have been to a country on the CDC Advisory List (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/from-other-countries.html) in the past 14 days; or b. you are exhibiting any Symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) of the virus; or
c. you have been in close contact with someone in either of the above circumstances within 14 days prior to the conference.
3. You may wear facial masks throughout the event and practice safe distancing in the exhibit hall and other areas.
4. You may join us in following the CDC guidelines for gatherings (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html#anchor_1619540969756).
The Florida Venture Forum is taking the following additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our attendees:
· Attendance will be capped at a level to facilitate appropriate distancing
· Chairs will be set to allow appropriate spacing and should not be moved
· We ask you to refrain from entering the meeting space if you have an elevated temperature