The safety and health of our guests and staff is our top priority and we are implementing several safety and cleanliness protocols to ensure all attendees experience a safe and enjoyable event.
All attendees are required to abide by the following safety protocols:
1. Show proof of vaccination prior to entry; or
2. If you are not vaccinated, obtain a negative Covid test within 48 hours of the conference. The Forum will provide no-cost rapid testing onsite.
3.. DO NOT attend the conference if:
– you have been to a country on the CDC Advisory List (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/from-other-countries.html) in the past 14 days; or b. you are exhibiting any Symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) of the virus; or
– you have been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 or who has been in the above circumstances within 14 days prior to the conference.
– you are or feel sick
4. Facial covering is encouraged throughout the event. The Forum will provide masks onsite at no cost.
5. Practice safe distancing in the exhibit hall and other areas.
6. Follow CDC guidelines for gatherings (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html#anchor_1619540969756).
The Florida Venture Forum is taking the following additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our attendees:
· Attendance will be capped at a level to facilitate appropriate distancing
· In some high-concentration areas, chairs will be set to allow appropriate spacing and should not be moved
· DO NOT enter the meeting space if you have an elevated temperature. The Forum will provide temperature reading devices at check-in.