Join the Florida Venture Forum and the Angel Resource Institute for the “Financing High-Growth Ventures” Workshop. The workshop will be hosted in the Osceola ballroom at the Omni ChampionsGate Resort on May 9th from 11:00 A.M. – 2:15 P.M.
In combination with the following full day 2019 Early Stage Capital Conference the add-on registration fee is $55.00 per person for pre-registered attendees. The standalone registration fee is $75.00 for non-registered Early Stage Conference attendees. Please Note: You must be pre-registered for the Florida Early Stage Capital Conference in order to take advantage of the discounted $55.00 add-on rate.
This workshop is a must-attend event for any emerging or existing company who knows that understanding the scope of financing available to them is key to success. This workshop will use best practices and data to examine how to finance a startup business, including:
(1) An introduction to start-up capital requirements and stages of development.
(2) Examining investment opportunities – lender vs. investors.
(3) Exit strategies and options.
(4) Capital sources for entrepreneurs – angel investors vs. venture capitalists.
(5) Business plans for start-ups.
(6) How to surround yourself with great advisors.
(7) What is a fundable company?
Troy Knauss, Lead Instructor, Angel Resource Institute
Troy is a partner in a number of angel funds and networks that invest in high-growth and turnaround companies. Troy has over 20 years of experience in family, growth, and start-up businesses. In addition to his fund activities, Troy is an exited entrepreneur with start-up and growth management experience in food processing, brand building, software development, and eCommerce sales channels. Troy is an active investor in multiple companies. On Twitter:@TroyKnauss
SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY AND GROW YOUR NETWORK!
EXCLUSIVE WORKSHOP PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP: $1950
- Opportunity to coach a presenting company (individuals must be pre-approved according to the coaching criteria).
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials at the open tables in the exhibition area. Note: this is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- List of pre-registered attendees with complete contact information.
- Logo displayed on website.
Two (2) attendees at no charge for all activities (non-transferable). Substitutions allowed only within the sponsoring company.