Two collegiate companies are eligible to win $5,000 each provided by Space Florida!
CALLING ALL UNIVERSITIES!
On October 7-8 2021, the Florida Venture Education Foundation, will host the 11th annual Statewide Collegiate Startup Competition* to coincide with the 14th annual Early Stage Capital Conference, which will also be hosted at the Westshore Grand Hotel in Tampa, Florida.
The Florida Venture Forum is now calling on universities throughout the state of Florida to bring their selected candidate to compete before a panel of judges and be this year’s winner!
University competitors will be required to fill out an online Executive Summary form which will be available to all registered attendees. Additionally, presentation format details will be communicated to the participating universities and their selected competitors.
To date, university competitors have raised over $320 Million in funding! Looking forward to hearing from the “best of the best” representing Florida’s finest universities! Contact Pat Schneider, for more details email@example.com or 813-335-8116.
PREVIOUS “BEST OF THE BEST” UNIVERSITY PARTIPANTS:
*$1500 Entry fee requested and includes the following benefits:
- Registration for up to 10 attendees.
- Competitor gets to pitch in front of an audience of active angel investors in an experiential learning environment.
- Participating universities will be showcased throughout the conference and on all marketing materials.
- All university attendees can attend breakouts, keynote, and all programing associated with the early stage capital conference.
- Potential for participation in the 1:1 investor/presenter meetings.