Apply to pitch your company at Forum events.
The Forum is currently taking presenter applications for the 2024 Florida Venture Capital Conference. Founders are encouraged to apply to pitch at upcoming Forum events at any time.
Presenting Company Selection Information and Criteria
Each application is carefully reviewed by an investor-led selection committee. While there are no strict rules and guidelines for acceptance, the committee generally looks for companies that fit most of the following criteria:
● Florida-based, or other strong Florida connection such as Florida-based executives/employees, board members, investors, major clients, etc.
● In an industry with significant growth potential and active VC investment
● Revenue traction, typically in the ~$3M+/yr range. Companies with lower revenue are encouraged to apply if other attributes are present, such as management with successful venture/exit history, substantial partnerships, significant market adoption, regulatory approvals (healthcare companies), etc.
● Full-time, committed management
● Ready for Series A or later equity capital investment