You are invited to present at the 30th Annual Florida Venture Capital Conference, as the organization celebrates its 37th anniversary of bringing together Florida Entrepreneurs and Capital Sources to Foster a Thriving Innovation Economy.
All presenter applications will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of venture capitalists and private equity investors.
Over the past 30 years, presenters successfully raised over $9B in equity capital!
Selection Criteria & Information
The Forum’s investor-only selection committee is looking for companies that fit the following criteria:
- Mid-to-later stage companies with revenues of at least $1 million*. Preference is given to technology-enabled companies, however the selection committee will consider applicants from all industries.
- Florida-based companies will receive priority consideration, however applicants from outside Florida are welcomed to apply and will be strongly considered.
- Companies must execute a standard Commitment of Participation & Consent/Release Form.
- Companies that have presented at this conference in the past two years are generally ineligible, however exceptions may be made in the event of dramatic change in company growth trajectory or business model.
- The Forum actively encourages founders from diverse backgrounds, and companies in diverse industries, geographies and business stages to apply.
- There is never any cost to apply or present at Forum events!
* Revenue requirement is relaxed for life sciences companies with a longer path to revenue, if they have demonstrated progress towards commercialization.
- A digital presenter’s book with Conference details and an example of a well-executed business plan presentation.
- Coaching opportunity for each presenter to meet with an expert to guide them through their presentation.
- A current list of VCs and investors registered to-date, so that presenters can contact before, during and after the Conference.
- Discounted admission structure to help defray the costs of a company utilizing their team to attend.
- A telephonic pre-conference where presenters will have an exchange with experts regarding topics such as: Valuations, What VCs are looking for in a company, Dynamics of the Funding process, etc.
- Media coverage for each presenting company to showcase their companies to investors and other interested parties.
- Scheduled one-on-one meetings between potential investors and presenters will be set up during the Conference.
- All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of venture capitalists and private equity investors.
- There is NO cost as an accepted presenter to apply or to attend.
- Presenters will be featured throughout “Forum’s Finest” which will be a published list of presenters and “companies to watch”.
- Additionally, selected company applications will be shared with our vetted investor members on an ongoing basis.