The 2022 VC Conference presenter's application process is closed. Thank you for your previous submissions.
The 2022 Florida Venture Capital Conference presenter’s application process is closed. Thank you for your previous submissions. We look forward to seeing you at the #FVCC22 in Orlando, February 8-9, 2022.
Selection Criteria & Information
There is no set selection criteria, checklist or hard and fast rules companies must meet to be accepted. Our selection committee of active venture investors considers a broad array of factors, however the following list of attributes shared by many previously accepted companies may help you determine if your company is a good candidate:
- Mid-to-Later Stage with significant established revenue traction and up
- Strong growth story, with consistent growth trajectory measured by revenue, market adoption or other metrics
- Technology-enabled, solving a problem and serving a growing market
- For life sciences companies, fully developed products or services and measurable traction on the path to revenue, such as trials, government approvals, etc.
- Dedicated management teams with domain expertise and full-time commitment to the business
- Success raising prior institutional capital, beyond friends and family
- Florida- based, or some meaningful operations or presence in Florida
- A digital presenter’s book with Conference details and an example of a well-executed business plan presentation.
- Coaching opportunity for each presenter to meet with an expert to guide them through their presentation.
- A current list of VCs and investors registered to-date, so that presenters can contact before, during and after the Conference.
- Discounted admission structure to help defray the costs of a company utilizing their team to attend.
- A telephonic pre-conference where presenters will have an exchange with experts regarding topics such as: Valuations, What VCs are looking for in a company, Dynamics of the Funding process, etc.
- Media coverage for each presenting company to showcase their companies to investors and other interested parties.
- Scheduled one-on-one meetings between potential investors and presenters will be set up during the Conference.
- All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of venture capitalists and private equity investors.
- There is NO cost as an accepted presenter to apply or to attend.
- Presenters will be featured throughout “Forum’s Finest” which will be a published list of presenters and “companies to watch”.
- Additionally, selected company applications will be shared with our vetted investor members on an ongoing basis.