The Florida Venture Forum is committed to providing valuable resources to help grow and scale Florida companies with the most effective and efficient tools and latest information.
Venture Capital/Growth Equity:
What Investors Look for When Investing in Florida Tech Companies
Technology Executives Roundtable:
Five Key Takeaways:
- Cyber companies are booming in Tampa; investors are noticing.
- Investors want to see passion and an all-in approach from founders.
- Total Addressable Market data is overblown – founders should focus on actual financials and future steps for growth.
- Showing consistent growth is imperative for entrepreneurs.
- Interest rates continuing to stay low = green light for investors.
Florida Venture Education Foundation, Inc.
The Florida Venture Education Foundation provides entrepreneurs and growing venture stage companies with strategic coaching through events and other educational activities. The organization’s goal is to provide entrepreneurs with a solid knowledge base throughout the complex funding process. To accomplish its mission the Foundation will be hosting events and other forums where industry experts, capital resources and other professionals share expertise and perspective with entrepreneurs from a variety of industries.